PGB Confirms Competition Programme for 2018
2018 promises to be another busy season with 9 National Championships and 6 National Ranking Competitions filling the Pentathlon GB calendar. Championships will take place in all 7 formats for which Pentathlon GB is the National Governing Body, including the Olympic Sport of modern pentathlon which sees athletes compete in swimming, fencing, horse-riding, running and shooting all in one day.
The year will be highlighted by the British Open Modern Pentathlon Championships which will be hosted at our National Training Centre at The University of Bath. The Championships, to be held on the 9th & 10th of June, will be an Open event for Junior and Senior aged athletes. The best pentathletes from across Great Britain will be competing against each other including Rio 2016 quartet Kate French, Samantha Murray, Joe Choong and Jamie Cooke.
The University of Bath has a rich history when it comes to modern pentathlon with Pentathlon GB’s National Training Centre being based at the university since 1998. In the following 18 years, 5 Olympic medals have returned to the university, starting with Dr Steph Cook’s gold and Kate Allenby’s bronze at the 2000 Sydney Olympics.
The Championships will be open for the public to watch with spectator initiatives planned to encourage people to both watch and try a new sport. As in 2017, a laser run for all ages is scheduled to run alongside the main event.
The British Open Modern Pentathlon Championships headline a busy domestic calendar with The British Youth and Masters Pentathlon Championships being held on the 24th & 25th June. The Youth Pentathlon Championships will see many stars of the future in action with athletes aged from 11-18 competing to try and become British Champion in their respective age groups. The popular Masters age category (35+) will also compete on the same weekend.
With Pentathlon GB the governing body for events in modern biathlon, modern triathlon, modern tetrathlon, biathle, triathle and laser-run as well as modern pentathlon, there are numerous other British Championships to be held in 2018.
The first of these will be the British Schools’ Modern Biathlon Championships at Crystal Palace National Sports Centre on the 17th & 18th March. The Schools’ Biathlon Championships will see around 1,500 athletes of school age competing in a separate swim and run competition format, an exciting introduction to multi-discipline sports. The Championships are the culmination of the 2017-2018 modern biathlon series with athletes qualifying for the event at preliminary competitions throughout the country which have been organised over the past couple of months.
Modern triathlon involves swimming followed by a laser-run (combined run and shoot) and the 2017 British Championships will be held on Saturday 29th and Sunday 30th September. The British Modern Tetrathlon Championships, which includes adding the fencing discipline to the modern triathlon, will be held on 21st & 22nd April.
The British Biathle Championships, which have now become a core part of the Pentathlon GB calendar, will be held at Salford Quays on Sunday 22nd July. Following successful events in 2016 and 2017, the British Triathle Championships remain at Leweston School in Dorset – a Pentathlon GB Academy – and will be held on Sunday 1st July. After a promising introduction over the last 12 months, including the inaugural British Laser Run Championships, the newest addition to our portfolio of sports will see its National Championships held on 4th and 5th August.
GB athletes have performed extremely well in all three of these formats internationally in recent years, including at the 2017 Biathle and Triathle World Championships in Spain and 2017 Laser Run World Championships in South Africa. Qualifying places for both of these events will once again be up for grabs at the respective national competitions.
The final National Championships of 2017 will be the British Modern Biathlon Championships on 24th & 25th November. The Championships will form part of the 2017-18 Modern Biathlon Series and see athletes of all ages competing for the coveted title of British Champion.
National Ranking Competitions
As has been the case in recent years, the domestic calendar will start will ranking competitions for each of the four age groups that compete internationally (Under 17, Under 19, Junior, Senior). The first national ranking competition will be held on Saturday 13th January for Junior and Senior athletes at our National Training Centre, the University of Bath and West Wiltshire Equestrian Centre. This will be followed by the first Under 19 ranking competition the day after. The second weekend in February (10th & 11th) will follow the same format with Junior and Senior athletes competing on the first day of the competition and Under 19 athletes taking centre stage on the second day.
There will also be two Under 17 ranking competitions ahead of a busy international calendar. These will both be held at Cheltenham Leisure Centre and Hartpury College – a Pentathlon GB Academy – with the first on Sunday 29th April and the second on Sunday 20th May.
It promises to be another busy and exciting year and we hope to see you all at many of these competitions.
13th January – National Ranking Competition 1 (Senior and Junior) – University of Bath and West Wiltshire Equestrian Centre
14th January – National Youth Ranking Competition 1 (Under 19) – University of Bath
10th February — National Ranking Competition 2 (Senior and Junior) – University of Bath and West Wiltshire Equestrian Centre
11th February – National Youth Ranking Competition 2 (Under 19) – University of Bath
17th-18th March – British Schools’ Modern Biathlon Championships – Crystal Palace
21st-22nd April – British Modern Tetrathlon Championships – venue tbc
29th April – National Youth Ranking Competition 3 (U17) – Cheltenham Leisure Centre and Hartpury College
20th May – National Youth Ranking Competition 4 (U17) – Cheltenham Leisure Centre and Hartpury College
9th-10th June – British Open Modern Pentathlon Championships (Senior and Junior) – University of Bath. Ride location tbc
23rd-24th June – British Youth and Masters Modern Pentathlon Championships – venue tbc
Sunday 1st July – British Triathle Championships – Leweston School
Sunday 22nd July – British Biathle Championships – Salford Quays
4th-5th August – British Laser Run Championships – venue tbc
29th-30th September – British Modern Triathlon Championships – venue tbc
24th-25th November – British Modern Biathlon Championships – venue tbc
Weekend Training Camp – Aberdeen 18 and 19 November 2017
Entry form available here: SSMPC Weekend training camp 18_19 Nov 2017_Word_
Scottish Tetrathlon Competition
Scottish Pentathlon have moved the Scottish Tetrathlon competition on 19th November!
The event will now be a weekends training in Aberdeen with a Fence/CE competition on the Sunday afternoon. This competition will be a perfect learning event for those first timers who would like to give this a go. The older, more experienced athletes will be more challenged with local fencers invited to compete in the fencing phase.
Stan Stoodley will be providing fencing coaching during the weekend. Billy Mitchell will be leading the laser shooting. Camp organiser, Trish Prise, would like to hear from you if you would like to attend. Training will begin at 10am on Saturday 18th and finish at 4.30pm on Sunday 19th November. Ironman UK have sponsored rug sacks to all who attend the weekend!
Equipment can be provided by request especially laser pistols where we have enough for all.
To book a place please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We may also be able to help you with accommodation.
Stirling Hub – Autumn Programme
Full details of upcoming activities at the Stirling Hub can be viewed in the attached flier.
Stirling Hub – Pentathlon Camp and Events
Pentathlon Camp 9 – 13 October and Laser Run Event – see attached flier.
Scottish Pentathlon Limited – Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of Scottish Pentathlon Limited will be held at 6pm on Thursday 12 October 2017 in Caledonia House, South Gyle, Edinburgh, EH12 9DQ.
The meeting is open to members of Scottish Pentathlon and an agenda for the meeting is attached here: SP_AGM2017_Agenda_Oct2017(Final
Scottish Pentathlon Limited.
Stirling Hub Programme and AGM
An update on the exciting programme of events and training opportunities at the Stirling Hub coming up during the Autumn can be found by accessing the new page or see thread below.
The AGM of Scottish Pentathlon Limited will be held on Thursday 12 October 2017 at 6pm in Caledonia House, South Gyle Edinburgh. A full agenda and associated papers will be issued in due course inline with the terms outlined in the M&As.
Stirling Hub – Programme Update
On behalf of the new Stirling Hub and co-ordinator Billy Mitchell, Scottish Pentathlon is pleased to be able to announce the outline programme for the newly established Stirling Hub for Modern Pentathlon
These activities will run from September to December and have been made possible through the support of Scottish Pentathlon and the University of Stirling.There is further information below on weekly training sessions, a training camp, competitions and a calendar of events, to help with your planning.
For further information please contact Billy at: email@example.com
1 Weekly training sessions
There will be 10 multisport training days (8am – 2pm), with the option of focus on Modern Pentathlon or Triathlon (Swim Bike Run). From 8 – 10am Pentathletes will have fencing and laser sessions, while Triathletes will train in the spin studio and conditioning suite. All athletes then come together for swimming (sessions 3 – 10) and running, on the University track. The first two sessions will have no swimming, in order to have longer sessions of fencing and laser. Triathletes will cover extra running, testing and introduction to weight training in these two weeks. Coaching in Running, Swimming, Conditioning and Laser will be led by myself and Fencing will be led by local coach, Robert Blackburne. We will have specialist guest coaches join us as required. Laser and fencing equipment will be provided. More details will be posted on the Stirling Pentathlon Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/ScottishPentathlonHubs/ soon. Cost will be £25 for a single session (day) booking, or £100 for 5 sessions. If you attend all 10 training days, you will have free entry to the Modern Triathlon on 17 December. Athletes will have the option to access bespoke training programmes to help them meet their goals – fun, fitness, participation and performance.
2 Pentathlon Camp
A five day non-residential camp, with sessions in Fencing, Laser, Running, Swimming and Conditioning. I’m happy to discuss accommodation options with parents or individuals. More details will soon be posted on the University website and on the Stirling Pentathlon Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/ScottishPentathlonHubs/
3 Competition Programme
To give all the training a purpose, Laser run, Modern Biathlon and Modern Triathlon competitions will be held at the University of Stirling on the dates given below. The events will be tailored to suit total beginners, but experienced athletes are welcome – to show the newcomers how it’s done properly 😊 Further details will be announced shortly, including how to enter, on the Stirling Pentathlon Facebook page.
4 Weekly laser taster sessions
These will be held in the Swimming pool meeting room 6.30 – 8.00 on each Wednesday in September, (before Stirling Tri Club Swimming) and will be free of charge. Due to the size of the room, we can only take 10 athletes each week (adults and children aged 8+), first come, first served.
Date Activity at Stirling University Other Activity / notes
10-Sep Pentathlon / Tri Training
17-Sep Pentathlon / Tri Training
24-Sep Pentathlon / Tri Training
01-Oct STC Tri Camp (Arran)
7&8 Oct Tetrathlon Camp (Kilgraston)
9 Oct – 13 Oct Pentathlon Camp 5 day Camp, non-residential
14-Oct Laser Run Competition
15-Oct Pentathlon / Tri Training Morning
15-Oct Biathlon Competition Afternoon
22-Oct Pentathlon / Tri Training
29-Oct Pentathlon / Tri Training
05-Nov Saltires Biathlon (Qualifier)
12-Nov Pentathlon / Tri Training
19-Nov National Tet Champs (tbc)
26-Nov Pentathlon / Tri Training British Biathlon Champs
03-Dec Pentathlon / Tri Training
10-Dec Pentathlon / Tri Training
17-Dec Modern Triathlon Competition
Formal agreements are now in place with Hubs in Aberdeen (Scottish Saltires) and in Stirling to deliver an agreed programme of events through the year, while discussions are at an advanced stage with two further Hubs to come on track in the next few months.
It is hoped that the activities within each Hub will serve to help grow and support the sport and lead to further expansion of the network of Hubs in the future.
The programme in Aberdeen for 2017 – 2018 features:
• Weekly swimming sessions (Tuesdays) coached by trained coaches
• Weekly laser and Fencing sessions (Fridays) utilising qualified fencing coaches
• Runs regular Biathlon competitions, for beginners and those familiar with the disciplines
• Stages a number of Laser / Run events
• Hosting a Biathlon qualifier (for Scottish Championships ) in November 2017
• Identification, for possible purchase, of new equipment for the Hub and possible loan to athletes for training and competition purposes
Contact Trish Prise (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
And for Stirling, the programme, based at the University of Stirling, will feature:
• Weekly Laser, Fencing and Conditioning sessions, ideally as a single combined delivery along with swimming and running. Duration around 4 hours
• Biathle training sessions, leading to a Biathle competition
• Biathlon competitions, for beginners and those familiar with the disciplines
• Deliver a winter Laser / Run series (Combined Event)
• Host a Modern Tetrathlon Training event, as preparation for the Scottish Championships
• Host a Laser Training Course for Coaches, attracting local volunteers as new Coaches
Contact Billy Mitchell (email: email@example.com)
The Board of Scottish Pentathlon is pleased to advise that the Governing Body has recently achieved Foundation Level of the Equality Standard.
This followed an in depth assessment of policies and procedures across the organisation and the sport, which identified the following strengths:
The Board and Chair are committed to the principles of equality and to ensuring that the sport is open and accessible to all
Scottish Pentathlon has fully embraced the Equality Standard and worked diligently to meet the criteria, putting in place an up to date Equality Policy
Equality training has been delivered to all Board and staff members as part of the SGB’s away day annual event
The SGB are clear about their focus areas for equality and are realistic in terms of what is feasible to deliver within the budget available
Scottish Pentathlon will continue to ensure Equality is embedded across the sport and:
Ensure that the Equality Policy is dated and annually reviewed
Ensure that the SGB continues to communicate its commitment to equality to clubs and retain equality as an agenda item on all future Board meetings
Consider how greater diversity at Board level can be achieved going forward
Consider how activities can be made more accessible through the club hubs going forward
- Stirling Hub Programme and AGM (9/6/2017) - An update on the exciting programme of events and training opportunities at the Stirling Hub coming up during the Autumn can be found by accessing the new page. The AGM of Scottish Pentathlon Limited will be held on Thursday 12 October 2017 at 6pm in Caledonia House, South Gyle Edinburgh. A full agenda and associated […]
- SCOTTISH TETRATHLON CHAMPIONSHIPS (11/16/2016) - TRAINING AND COMPETITION WEEKEND – 19 & 20 NOVEMBER 2016 Saturday’s training day will remain at Kilgraston but the competition on Sunday will move 3 miles down the road to Strathallan School. Registration for the competition will be in the school reception and if athletes could please arrive between 11am and 11.30am for the introduction […]
- SCOTTISH TETRATHLON CHAMPIONSHIPS (11/3/2016) - SCOTTISH TETRATHLON CHAMPIONSHIPS Sunday 20th November 2016 at Kilgraston School, Perthshire. (Swim/Fence/Shoot/Run) all shooting will be laser. Participants will be able to borrow equipment on the day if required. Age Groups : U13/U15/U17/U19/Junior/Senior (age as of 31st December 2016) If you do not wish to compete in the full Tetrathlon then you can enter as […]
- Development Squad training this weekend in Aberdeen (9/8/2016) - The Scottish Pentathlon Coach will be delivering a weekend of specific training for the Development Squad at the Scottish Saltires Modern Petnathlon Club in Aberdeen this weekend. Full details have been communicated to the athletes. Anyone with any queries should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Watch Kate French & Samantha Murray live in Rio today (8/19/2016) - Kate French and Samantha Murray will be looking to finish in the medal positions today in Rio in the Modern Pentathlon. You can watch live coverage on the BBC One, BBC Red Button or the BBC Sport website from 15.50 today. Don’t miss it! Joe Choong and Jamie Cooke will compete tomorrow.
- Day Two at Official Team GB Live FanZone, Glasgow is underway (8/18/2016) - Scottish Pentathlon are hosting laser pistol at the Team GB Live FanZone in Merchant Square, Glasgow from 12pm – 4pm today. Come along and try one of the FIVE Modern Pentathlon disciplines and receive expert tuition and guidance from a fully qualified coach.
- Official Team GB Live FanZone, Glasgow almost ready to go! (8/17/2016) - Set-up almost complete and Laser-Shoot nearly ready to go at Scottish Pentathlon’s Team GB Live FanZone, Merchant Square, Glasgow.
- The Official Team GB FanZone – Glasgow (8/10/2016) - Come on down to the Official Team GB FanZone in Glasgow this summer to watch live coverage of the Olympic Games from Rio on the big screen and have a go at Pentathlon sports laser-pistol and run combined. The Official Team GB FanZone in Glasgow will be a fantastic place to experience all of the […]
- Dunfermline Combat Triathlon – Just One Day Left to Enter (6/30/2016) - Scottish Pentathlon will be holding a Combat Triathlon event at the Queen Anne High School, Dunfermline on Saturday 2 July 2016. The focus of this event is to promote modern pentathlon activities in the area, to raise awareness of the new West Fife Fencing Club facility (expected to open in August 2016) where a new […]
- Pentathlon Taster Day at Strathallan School – 27.06.16 (6/30/2016) - Scottish Pentathlon, in partnership with Strathallan School recently delivered a pentathlon taster day of fencing laser-pistol shooting/running (combined) for circa 90 pupils from the Strathallan School in Forgandenny, Perthshire. The Scottish Pentathlon Development Coach Sam Sanderson delivered the laser-pistol and running sessions, whilst the fencing was delivered by Scottish Fencing’s and St. Andrews University Fencing […]
- Gold for Olivia Burns – As Scottish Athletes sizzle in Solihull (6/29/2016) - Scottish Development Coach Sam Sanderson accompanied five Scottish Pentathlon Development Squad athletes to the British National Pentathlon Championships in Solihull, Birmingham on Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th June. The five athletes that took part were; Ryan Gauld (Millfield School), Lewis Khan (Scottish Saltires), Olivia Burns (Scottish Saltires), Daisy Foniciello (Scottish Saltires) and On Yee Orbell […]
- Scottish Pentathlon Squad at 2016 British Pentathlon Championships (6/24/2016) - Scottish Pentathlon will have six Development Squad athletes competing this weekend (Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th) at the British Modern Pentathlon Championships in Solihull, Birmingham. The Development Squad athletes competing are: On Yee Orbell Ryan Gauld Lewis Khan Isabella McQuaker-Kajiwara Olivia Burns Daisy Foniciello All will be competing in Laser apart from Olivia who will […]
- Just three days left to enter the Dunfermline Combat Triathlon – 02.07.16 (6/3/2016) - Scottish Pentathlon will be holding a Combat Triathlon event at the Queen Anne High School, Dunfermline on Saturday 2 July 2016. The focus of this event is to promote modern pentathlon activities in the area, to raise awareness of the new West Fife Fencing Club facility (expected to open in August 2016) where a new […]
- Silver in Women’s World Cup Relay for Muir and Murray (5/25/2016) - Scotland’s Joanna Muir (Castle Douglas) and England’s Samantha Murray (Lancashire) both put in outstanding performances for Pentathlon GB, to finish in second place in the Women’s Relay on day one at the UIPM World Cup in Moscow. A fantastic achievement against very strong competition, including the hosts, Russia, who finished in fourth place. Considering this […]
- Britain’s Jamie Cooke wins Gold in Florida World Cup Final (5/10/2016) - Pentathlon GB’s Jamie Cooke has followed up his impressive gold in World Cup #4 in Hungary, by becoming the first British man to take the gold in the UIPM World Cup Final, which took place in Sarasota, Florida, 6-8 May 2016. Well done Jamie! Another fantastic achievement. To read the full report from the Pentathlon […]
- Freyja Prentice manages an impressive 6th place finish in World Cup Final (5/10/2016) - Pentathlon GB’s Freyja Prentice put in a solid performance at the UIPM World Cup Final in Sarasota, Florida at the weekend to finish in sixth place. To read the full report from the Pentathlon GB website, click the link below: Freyja Prentice World Cup Final Report
- St Andrews University Combat Triathlon is a huge success (4/28/2016) - St Andrews Fencing Club and the Scottish Saltires Modern Pentathlon Club delivered the first ever Combat Triathlon (Fence, Run/Shoot combined) at the St Andrews University Sports Centre on Sunday 24 April 2016. The event saw nine athletes from fencing and modern pentathlon compete against each other in the fencing round in the morning, followed by […]
- Scotland’s Ryan Gauld competes at National Triathlon Championships (4/28/2016) - Scottish Pentathlon Development Squad athlete, Ryan Gauld competed for Millfield School at the British National Triathlon Championships in Solihull, Birmingham on Sunday 24th April. Ryan gave a solid performance throughout and managed a final placing of 18th in his Under-17 Boys category at this National event. Well done Ryan!
- St. Andrews University Combat Triathlon report (4/26/2016) - St Andrews University Fencing Club hosted their first ever combat triathlon (fence, run/shoot combined) on Sunday 24th April, in partnership with the Scottish Saltires Modern Pentathlon Club and Scottish Pentathlon. Click the link below to view the event report and photos: Combat triathlon report
- Scottish Pentathlon Child Protection Page (3/29/2016) - Working in partnership with Children 1st, Scottish Pentathlon has developed a new Child Protection page on our website, which provides details of our appointed Child Protection Officer, the Scottish Pentathlon Child Protection Policy, as well as guidance and supporting procedures for our members. The Child Protection page can be viewed by clicking on the ‘Child […]
- Development Squad Training – Session 3 (3/24/2016) - This Sunday 30th March will see the third of three initial Scottish Development Squad training sessions take place at Kilgraston School, Perthshire. The all-day session will see the athletes take part in Running, Swimming, Shooting and Fencing, whilst being instructed and closely watched by the Scottish Pentathlon Development Coach. Athletes continued to show progression on […]
- St. Andrews University Combat Biathlon entries now open! (3/18/2016) - St. Andrews University Fencing Club in partnership with the Scottish Saltires Modern Pentathlon Club and Scottish Pentathlon will be holding a Combat Biathlon on Sunday 24 April 2016. General details are listed below; Where: St Andrews University What: Combat Biathlon Team Relay – Fence, Combined Event Laser Shoot/Run When: Sunday 24th April 2016 Who: **Teams […]
- Freyja Prentice returns from injury (3/8/2016) - Scotland’s Freyja Prentice is relishing her return from injury for the modern pentathlon Rio 2016 test event this week for Pentathlon GB. Click link to view article from Pentathlon GB website; Freyja Prentice return from injury
- Scottish Athletes represent Great Britain in Cairo World Cup (2/25/2016) - This year has just seen the start of the World cup season in the run up to the Rio Olympic Games 2016. World cup 1 is underway in Cairo Egypt with two Scottish Pentathletes (Jo Muir and Eilidh Prise) competing in the Qualification rounds of the Competition. Budapest International bronze medallist Joanna Muir came heartbreakingly […]
- Scottish Pentathlon Development Squad – Training Report (2/25/2016) - On Sunday 21 February, Scottish Pentathlon delivered the second of three initially planned Development Squad sessions for our aspiring athletes at Kilgraston School in Perthsire. The day consisted of training and drills in fencing, swimming, shooting (laser) and running and was attended by eight budding athletes. The all-day session was planned and delivered by the […]
- Scottish Pentathlon Development Squad training (2/19/2016) - Scottish Pentathlon is delighted to announce that this Sunday (21st February) our Development Coach, Sam Sanderson will deliver the second Development Squad training day at Kilgraston School, Perthshire. Athletes should arrive in time for a 9.30am start with a view to finishing at 4.00pm. During the day athletes will take part in training for swimming, […]
- Scottish Saltires MPC Biathlon – 6 March 2016 (1/14/2016) - The Scottish Saltires Modern Pentathlon Club will be holding a Biathlon competition at Aberdeen International School, Aberdeen on Sunday 6th March 2016. Full event and contact details are listed on the entry form, which can be accessed by clicking the link below; SSMPC Biathlon entry form 6.3.16
- Scottish Pentathlon appoint new Development Coach (1/5/2016) - Scottish Pentathlon is delighted to announce the appointment of our new Development Coach Sam Sanderson. Sam is a former international Pentathlete who represented Great Britain at European and World level. When Sam finished competing 2009, he set up his own coaching company and has since developed and grown his skills in Pentathlon coaching. Since 2010 […]
- Happy New Year from Scottish Pentathlon! (1/1/2016) - Scottish Pentathlon wishes everyone all the best for the year ahead and good luck to all those competing for Pentathlon GB at the Rio Olympics in 2016.
- Scottish Pentathlon Staff & Board Away Day – 27 & 28 November (12/1/2015) - Scottish Pentathlon recently held its first ever Staff & Board away day at the stunning Glenmore Lodge in Aviemore. The purpose of the away day was to get all Scottish Pentathlon staff and board members together to discuss the progress of the organisation to date, to look at the future planning strategy and discuss how […]
- Event – Friday 18th December – Swimming & Ride Training (11/16/2015) - Riding and Swimming Training – Friday 18th December, Couper, Fife. The focus in this riding session is not trying to replace or copy anyone’s usual riding training but to give tips on what to do getting on a strange horse, how to manage your 15 minute warm up with 4 warm up jumps. Also, how […]
- Scottish Saltires Modern Pentathlon Club Biathlon – 4th October 2015 (9/30/2015) - Please click the link below to view the timetables and event information: SSMPC Biathlon – 04.10.15 – Timetable & Notes
- Introducing Scottish Pentathlon – The Governing Body for the Sport in Scotland (4/22/2014) - We are the new governing body for Modern Pentathlon in Scotland working in partnership with Pentathlon Great Britain (PGB), sportscotland and the Scottish Saltires. To be keep updated please visit the website and check out our facebook page; ‘Scottish Pentathlon’ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scottish-Pentathlon/940298076011021?ref=br_tf